Daily Couples Seminar with Deacon Harold Burke-Sivers
One-on-one sessions with Deacon Harold and Colleen Burke-Sivers
Round trip airport-hotel-airport transfers
Five nights of accommodations (Garden View Room)
All inclusive resort plan (meals, drinks, most non-motorized water sports)
1) Fill out the registration form HERE.
–Please use Full Name as shown on passport.
2) Non-refundable deposit of $250.00 upon registration.
3) Contact Brenda for flight information and purchase.
4) Make final payment of $2550.00 and $2850.00 (Ocean View) by January 15th, 2013
5) Secure a passport by January 31st, 2013.
Cancellation deadline: January 1st, 2013
What information will I need to book the Couples Retreat?
Full Legal Name (as seen on your passport)
Date of Birth
Any health concerns we should know about
Emergency Contact Information
Who may attend the Couples Retreat?
Deacon Harold’s Couples Getaway in Jamaica is for married couples of any age. The Couples Getaway is meant for couples who want to re-connect on a deeper level with Christ and each other.
What is NOT INCLUDED in the price of the Couples Getaway?
Items of personal nature (phone calls, internet, laundry, etc)
Spa and Salon
Any meals off property
Travel Insurance (this can be purchased separately)
Is it possible to book our own room and pay to participate in the retreat?
There are only 20 couples allowed into the program, and each couple needs to purchase the package deal in order to take advantage of this worthwhile event.
What day/time should we arrive?
Arrive on April 3rd, 2013. First group meeting will be in the morning on April 4th, 2013. Departure will be in the am on April 8th, 2013.
What kind of travel documentation will we need?
Proper travel documentation is required and is the responsibility of the guest. U.S citizens are required to show a valid, up-to-date U.S. passport. It is important the guest names on the travel documents be identical to those used during registration.
Can we purchase travel insurance?
What should we pack?
Casual attire is the order of the day. Casual shorts, jeans, tops and sundresses are welcome everywhere.
What about my medications?
Please carry your required medications in your pocket or purse so that it will be available when needed. Checked luggage may not be accessible at all times.
What are the goals of the Couples Getaway?
As a result of the Couples Getaway, we pray that the couples will:
- Establish a strong spiritual foundation and deeper commitment to seeking God together.
- Show more affection, reverence, and esteem for each other.
- Develop loving habits that will become part of their everyday life.
- No longer take each other for granted.
- Rekindle the love, joy, and passion they once felt in their marriage relationship.